AISI 304 / 304L
AISI 304 / 304L Stainless steel plate are mainly used for chemical tank, gate, mechanical component or reprocessing to stainless steel flat bar or stainless steel angel.YU-TING introduced latest cut to length line which be able to shear thickness up to 14mm and width up to 2000mm.AISI 304L is low carbon contained material, its carbon content below 0.03%. The anti-corrosion ability is similar to AISI 304. Due to lower carbon content, so AISI 304L has better intergranular corrosion ability than AISI 304. The product is suitable for chemical, petrochemical industry or heat treatment component.
AISI 316L Stainless steel plate contains min. 10% of nickel and 2% of molybdenum which is suitable for high corrosion environment. The products are mainly used for chemical tank, ship plate, gate, mechanical component.YU-TING introduced latest cut to length line which be able to shear thickness up to 14mm and width up to 2000mm.AISI 316L is low carbon contained material. The carbon content is below 0.03%, so it will reduce carbide precipitate (sensitization) and result in better intergranular corrosion ability. The product is suitable for chemical, petrochemical industry or heat treatment component.
- Home Homepage
- About Us Company Profile
- Main Products Product Category
- Equipment Processing Equipment
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- The different between Slit Edge and Mill Edge.
- What is difference between fly shear cut-to-length line and traditional stop cut-to-length line?
- How many type of surface finish in Stainless Steel.
- What is 6 High Levelers?
- How to improve the flatness and shape of Stainless Steel Sheet
- How to select suitable PE Film for Stainless Steel?
- What is the different between coil to coil line and sheet to sheet polishing line in stainless steel?
- Contact Us Send an Inquiry Now